Developer Community First Blog

Hello guys ,

     
   Welcome to my blog and I am very happy to see you here. First of all I am pursuing graduation in  Information Technology. So here, I am about to start this blogging platform to share my knowledge with you guys to understand about the possible ways to make future out of  computer science/IT field and this communication is going to be two way.


   About the ending of my second year, I was worried that what would I am going to do once my graduation has been completed. So I have been seeking various fields for finding my perfect fit of my future. But I came to understanding that what we are doing now is totally waste of time. It means that what are studying right now is nothing compare to what Industries / Multinational Companies / Start-ups want from us. Come on, we all choose this field because of its growing market, more jobs in this sector and especially for descent salary. Here is the data from last year's record from United States:


   
   I have done exploring many fields and many languages and their scope in future. From this platform I am going to create a community where me sharing my thoughts and knowledge and most important everyone of you also can share your experience and knowledge with this community.

   So stay tuned and find out more about future technology to make your career better.

Be Positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Stay Amazing ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you want give suggestion or what should be our next topic please write it down in comment box. Always excited for response. Thank you:)

Comments

  1. Congratulations and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations bro !!! This will help me alot ....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€keep sharing yr knowledge ....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice brother ,
    Keep it up .....
    And spending great time wid technology in lockdown

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment